Whether you are sealing a box, closing a bag, palletizing a load, or seeking a new packaging tape solution, we have many packaging tapes for you.
Select from a wide range of carton sealing, hot melt tapes, masking tapes, duct tapes, paper tapes, speciality tapes, and tapes machines.
Hot Melt Packing Tape
Hot melt tapes exhibit significantly better adhesive properties when compared to anacrylic packaging tape. They possess superior holding power and tensile strength with a quick tack. A hot melt tape is ideal for applications involving machine applied tapes, overstuffed boxes, or those with a high degree of recycled content. They perform well in temperatures ranging from 45*F to 120*F. Can be purchased in both hand-grade rolls and machine-grade rolls.
- Provides easy unwind, as well as consistent and reliable seals
- Higher level of flexibility allows for better performanceunder constant strain or stress
- Available in clear, tan, and colored rolls; sold in “by the case” quantities
- Ideal examples of usage: shipping, short-term storage, box/carton sealing, boxes/cartons with high recycled content
Acrylic packaging tape is ideal for long-term storage because it resists yellowing because of oxidation.
Acrylic packaging tapes, on the other hand, offer a wider temperature range than that of the hot melt tapes, ranging from 32*F to 140*F. An acrylic tape is ideal for applications that involve low and/or high humidity conditions, as well as long term storage. Acrylic tapes also have a stronger resistance to oxidation, allowing it to to be uninfluenced by exposure to sunlight, meaning it won’t yellow like hot melt packaging tape does. Can only be purchased in hand-grade rolls. Often considered more of an “economy grade” packaging tape.
- Available in clear, tan, and colored rolls; sold in “by the case” quantities.
- Examples of usage: Long-term storage in varying temperatures, lightweight carton sealing/carton closing.
At wraptite, we stock a range of printed tapes. Used for identification/ marketing purposes, we can supply you with your own personalised branded tape. With a quick turnaround and small job lots, Wraptite can offer you a selection of designs, colours and sizes suitable for any application.
Along with bespoke tapes, we also hold Fragile and Security seal tape in stock.
To compliment this range, we can also supply dispensers and carton sealers if needed.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Hot melt tapes offer exceptional adhesion strength, flexibility, and performs well in varying applications.
- Acrylic tapes are ideal for packaging applications involving extreme temperatures, such as refrigeration, and for sealing boxes that will be warehoused over a long period of time.
- Hot melt tapes can yellow with age, whereas an acrylic tape is less likely to yellow over time.
- Machine grade hot melt tapes generally perform more reliably than machine grade acrylic tapes.
- Both acrylic packaging tape and hot melt carton sealing tapes are comparable in price, offering both premium and economical grades.